Indie Dev Mi-Clos Studio Reveals its New Title, Out There
Exiled at the ends of an unknown galaxy, an astronaut must survive to find his way back to Earth. You are this astronaut.
Sounds good right? This is the new title by the one man studio Mi-Clos published by Bulkypix. The reveal trailer doesn’t show much but the games art style looks very appealing and the game boasts a number of other features:
• Navigate freely in the galaxy while managing fuel and vital resources
• Face situations where you’ll have to make choices that will change your fate
• Mine planets and probe stars to gather resources
• Discover new technologies and craft powerful equipment for your ship
• Try to communicate with exotic civilizations. Make them your allies or enemies
• Encounter the untold secrets of the cosmos
• 80’s sci-fi comics graphics
• Released on PC / Mac / Mobiles
It’s looking to be quite interesting, this is an indie title I will be keeping my eye on! If you want to find out more, CLICK HERE!
What about you? Does this game look like it will appeal to you? Or are indie games not your thing? Let us know in the comments below!