You can now pick the full soundtrack for Prey which can be listened to on Spotify or Apple Music but can also be purchased on iTunes, Amazon Music and Google Play. If you have none of the above, the free demo also contains some of the music you’ll find in the soundtrack.
Mick Gordon who has worked on the Prey soundtrack is nos stranger to space and sci-fi games having worked on previous Bethesda title DOOM. The soundtrack for Prey contains the following tracks which combine ambient arpeggiated guitars and synth beats for some chilling and tense music.
- “The Experiment” byMick Gordon
- “Everything Is Going to Be Okay” byMick Gordon
- “Typhon Voices” byMick Gordon
- “The Phantoms” byMick Gordon
- “Into the Tunnels” byMatt Piersall
- “Human Elements” byMick Gordon
- “The Truth Will Set You Free” byMick Gordon
- “No Gravity” byMick Gordon
- “Alex Theme” by Mick Gordon
- “December and January” by Mick Gordon
- “Neuromods” by Mick Gordon
- “Stranded” byBen Crossbones
- “Semi Sacred Geometry” byRaphael Colantonio and Matt Piersall
- “Mind Game” byRaphael Colantonio, Production and Electronics by Matt Piersall
Prey is set to be released worldwide on May 5th, 2017 and will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC but the free demo is ready to play right now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One if you can’t wait.