Indie developer Amplitude Studios has today released a new update for the 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend, titled Eyes on the Stars.
Eyes on the Stars is the third free update for Endless Legend. Eyes on the Stars features a Victory Quest that gives players the chance to leave Auriga, offers three new map pre-sets, includes a new minor faction and Steam achievements, adds an ask-to-declare war diplomatic option, and provides better modding tools for gamers who love to dig deeper.
Addition Details for Endless Legend: Eyes on the Stars Include:
- Victory Quest: A final quest for all factions that unlocks after Faction specific Quests, where the player can repair a Spaceship and leave the planet.
- Three Map Generation Presets: Players will be able to easily choose a map preset for a fresh experience:
– New World: Players start on the same island and need to conquer a new one for resources.
– Scattered: Every player starts on its own island.
– Symmetrical: Symmetrical Twin continents, perfect mirrors of each other.
- The Dorgeshi Minor Faction: This new Minor Faction, chosen by the community, gives bonuses on Luxuries and has a powerful charging cavalier unit.
- “Ask to declare war” diplomatic option: Players will be able to ask a faction to declare war on another one.
- Three Steam Achievements: Community designed Steam Achievements.
- Enhanced Modding Tools: Modders will be able to have access to the game Simulation.
- New Keyboard Shortcuts: As requested by the community.
Amplitude Studios’ Endless Legend is available to purchase now, with the Eyes on the Stars update is available today.