Ubisoft have revealed Season Pass and live content details for upcoming driving MMO The Crew. This content will first be available as of January next year with the rest to follow shortly after.
Season Pass holders will have exclusive access to two vehicles and will also receive early access to four car packs a week in advance of their release. The Crew Season Pass is available for £19.99, although car packs can be purchased separately for £5.49 each.
The Season Pass will be included in The Crew Gold Edition, which is available on Uplay through Xbox Live, Playstation Network and a variety of digital channels for PC.
The Crew Season Pass includes:
– Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
– One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
– Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
– Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
– Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
– Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
– 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
– All official paintjobs and rims for each car
– An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
– New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
Each content pack included in The Crew Season Pass will come with new missions themed to the pack. These missions will be free to all players. The closed beta for The Crew is currently underway, as of the 6th of November until the 10th of November. The beta allows players to explore the United States and complete challenges in two of the five regions available in The Crew.
The Crew will be released on the 2nd of December for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.