Like games from Japan? Of course you do. To celebrate all the amazing games that have made their way across the globe from the Land of the Rising Sun, Sony are having a ridiculously huge sale on Japanese titles. Seriously, they don’t get bigger than this.
For the next two weeks you can get up to 80% off over 100 games across PS3 and PS Vita. From Resident Evil and Final Fantasy to Persona and Street Fighter, you are sure to find something in the massive range of titles to suit your tastes. With added bonus discounts for PS Plus members, there’s really no excuse to not fill your game library to the brim to keep you busy over the summer.
Here’s a little look at the range of titles available:
- Resident Evil Super Bundle – £39.99 + 15% discount for PS Plus
- Dynasty Warriors 6 – £10.99 + 10% discount for PS Plus
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – £15.99 +10% discount for PS Plus
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 – £15.49
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection – £11.99 + 10% discount for PS Plus
- Tales of Symphonia – £7.99
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – £3.99
- Catherine – £7.99 + 10% discount for PS Plus
- Mega Man 10 Complete – £3.99 + 20% discount for PS Plus
- Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD – £7.99
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin – £9.29 + 10% discount for PS Plus
- Touch my Katamari – £5.79
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed – £11.99 + 10% discount for PS Plus
However, that is only a modest glance of the offers, so be sure to check out the Playstation Blog for the full listings.