Square-Enix have announced on their blog that Deus Ex: The Fall will be coming to Steam March 25.
Originally released as a mobile platform spin-off July last year, Deus Ex: The Fall is like the baby-brother of Eidos-Montreal’s 2011 series reboot, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Following the story of an Ex-SAS operative, Ben Saxon, the story takes place shortly before Human Revolution as he hunts The Tyrants.
The full list of new features as listed on the post are:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
As Deus Ex: The Fall doesn’t feature the same length and depth as Human Revolution, the price is a nicely low £7.99/€9.99/$9.99. If you pre-order the game now, you will get a copy of the original Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free. Not a bad deal.