Undead Labs has released a patch for the PC edition of State of Decay. The latest update has within it several improvements, seen below.
- Fixed several instances of community members standing idle.
- Players will no longer see an event called CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT. This was a developer-only fate card that didn’t get removed before going live. Sorry, everyone.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Chemical Incendiary research at Snyder’s. Players may now satisfy the prerequisites with the built-in workshop (and not with other workshops).
- Synced stealth kills vs. walls and low walls now properly credit the Ninja challenge.
- Inventory stockpiles are now limited to 120 instead of 60.
- We no longer zero out meds and snacks on next day and instead just subtract home population
- Fix for some story missions not progressing (those not getting the Watchtower mission at the Grange).
However this isn’t all that it going on with Undead Labs. According to the company there are, “big things going on with State of Decay” although no further information on what this entails has been released. Currently we know that they have agreed a new multi-year, multi-title agreement to extend their development partnership with Microsoft Studios. If this new buff to the title is new changes, DLC or even a possible sequel has yet to be seen.