The SEGA Blog today updated with the news that the Wii U version of Sonic Lost World will be getting the following updates:
• Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
• In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
• The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
• Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
• When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
• Items will now appear on the world map.
Some welcome updates here, hopefully it will make the experience of playing the game a lot better than before. Although, why didn’t getting 100 rings get you an extra life in the first place?
What do you think of these updates? Will it help improve Sonic Lost World? Or did it not need them?