Clash of Clans will have another festive little update this holiday. The winter festivities include several new holiday visuals, such as falling snow and deadly Christmas presents known as Santa strikes. On a more practical side of things the game also includes a huge variety of fixes, tweaks and game balances. The patch is free and available for both Android and iOS users. Check out the full patch notes below.
Winter is here:
- Enjoy the snowy sights, sounds and hunt for elusive jingle-bearing trees
- Limited time special defense: Santa Strike! Call in an air strike of explosive presents (but what is inside the boxes?)
Reworked Inferno Tower is hotter than ever:
- Brand new multiple target mode launches a blazing web of flames against several troops at once, but the flames will not charge up in this mode
- Troops targeted by the Inferno Tower are no longer able to be healed. Use multiple target mode to seriously hinder healing reliant armies
- Switch between the classic single target or new multiple target mode at any time
- Inferno Tower level 3 will help keep you warm this Winter
- Percentage of loot available now decreases based on defender’s town hall level
- Maximum amount of loot available now increases based on defender’s town hall level
- Loot bonus when attacking opponents at higher town hall levels has been removed
Interface and feature improvements:
- Clash is now fully localized in Korean!
- Village Edit Mode: New base layouts in-progress will be automatically saved and resumed if the game restarts
- Added “Training capacity” to barracks info and upgrade screens
- Unarmed traps are now indicated a by a smoke effect instead of text bubbles
- Arabic text input has been improved
- Decreased the attack range of Inferno Towers from 10 to 9 tiles
- Decreased the cost of the Inferno Tower level 2 upgrade
- Slightly increased damage of level 4 Dragons
- Slightly increased HP and damage of level 6 Giants
What do you make of the patch changes? Let us know what you think in the comments below.