Worms 3 has received a hefty new update in reference to the series celebrating it’s 18th birthday this November. Not only has this new update introduced several new features, but the game has been reduced to 99p from £2.99 for a limited time only.
Worms 3 includes 36 Single Player missions, Body Count mode, asynchronous multiplayer (via Wi-Fi and 3G), gorgeous new graphics, 4 worm classes, AirPlay functionality, strategic playing cards and all new weapons such as Nora’s Virus and Canned Heat.
This latest update includes:
- All new Fire Fighter card pack including 5 explosive new playing cards!
- 6 new Campaign levels set in the Junkyard theme
- 1 new Body count level set in the Junkyard theme
- Christmas themed content for your worms. Including festive customisation items and weapons.
- Introduced the double jump as a separate button on the HUD in game.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Will you be grabbing a cheaper edition of Worms 3? Let us know what you think in the comments below.