Spicy Horse Games, creators of Alice: Madness Returns and Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, have announced that beta signups for their upcoming RTS/card collection game The Gate are now available to any would-be devil hunters who want to sample the latest game from the development team.
Players can visit Spicy Horse’s The Gate beta application page to sign up, and once they’re in they can start their journey into hell ahead of the game’s official launch in Q4 2013. The game is a blend of card collecting and real time strategy elements, and features a unique levelling up system. The full official breakdown is as follows:
- Collect the most diabolical team of Hell’s finest monsters and defeat your rivals, both demonic and human
- Equip your team with the most powerful skills and spells
- Level each team member by sacrificing other, weaker team members along the way
- Trade with other players to build your team
- Work with other players to fight through numerous arenas and big, bad Bosses too powerful for one would-be king alone
- Strategically and tactically manage your team as they fight through Hell
The beta access will be granted to the first 10,000 players who sign up, so make sure you sign up quickly if you don’t want to miss out. Will you be signing up? Are you interested in the latest from Spicy Horse? Let us know what you think in the comments below.