Dragon’s Crown, Vanillaware’s 2D hand-drawn RPG beat’em up, receives a small update this week which adds a few little features to the game, as well as provide a more stable connection when playing online.
A number of small tweaks to the gameplay have also been included. The official patch notes from ATLUS are as follows:
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made
Atlus also put together these handy little character cards featuring their recommended skills for each class when dealing with the Inferno difficulty.
The patch is expected to go live during the week. Will you be playing Inferno mode with the new updates? Let us know what you think in the comments below.