On the Serebii forums, users have found some names for Pokemon trademarked by Game Freak. These include:
- Dianshii (ディアンシー) — Possibly a deer Pokémon. It’s name could come from deer + fancy + antsy.
- Hariboogu (ハリボーグ) — Most likely the evolution of Chespin — Hari (ハリ) comes from pin/needle, boogu (ボーグ) or bogue, is the name of the shell of a chestnut is French.
- Gekogashira (ゲコガシラ) — Possibly from gecko + boss. Gashira means either head or boss. Possibly a Froakie evolution.
- Borukenion (ボルケニオン) — Probably Volcanyon — likely boruke (ボルケ) from volcano and nion (ニオン) from canyon.
- Dedenne (デデンネ)
- Horubii (ホルビー) — Likely comes from horu (ホル) to dig + bee.
- Nyaonikusu (ニャオニクス) — Probably Meowstick, as mentioned in a previous leak
- Burigaron (ブリガロン) — Maybe a blizzard wolf: buri (ブリ) from blizzard (burizaado) + garo (ガロ / 牙狼) meaning fanged wolf. It could also come from garou (餓狼) meaning starving wolf.
- Jigarude (ジガルデ) — Is possibly from Jiga (ジガ / 自我), which means ego.
- Mafokushii (マフォクシー) — Is possibly an evolution of Fennekin: Mafoxy
- Fuupa (フーパ) — fuu (フー) is most likely wind, pa (パ) could be many things.
- Gekkouga (ゲッコウガ) — Gekkou (ゲッコウ) means moonlight + ga (ガ) is moth. Literally moonlight moth.
- Torimian (トリミアン)
- Teerunaa (テールナー) — Possibly related to Gekkouga. Teeru (テール) means tail and runaa (ルナー) means lunar.
Finally a Wolf Pokemon! I really like the sound of these Pokemon, lets hope they are officially revealed soon.
What do you think of these potential new Pokemon? Would you use them in your team? Let us know what you think in the comments below!