DICE, the Electronic Arts studio behind the Battlefield series today announced a torrent of unique Battlefield branded products for fans to get their hands on. In anticipation of the Battlefield 4 launch on November 1, DICE, together with multiple licensing partners will be bringing the Battlefield brand to consumers in a variety of new areas including gaming peripherals, clothing and artwork.
This extensive line up also includes a Battlefield 4 novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad. There will be a high-quality art book, published by industry veterans Titan Books, which delves into the imagery of the Battlefield 4 universe.
The full list of products in the Battlefield 4 collection is available below:
- Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
- Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions
- Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases
- PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers
- Qpad premium PC mouse mats
- Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags
- Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides
- Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork
- Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics
- BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases
Battlefield 4 is one of the most hottly anticipated titles of this year, with more than 20 critic awards at E3 2013 including Best of Show from GameSpot.com. Battlefield 4’s multiplayer introduces new and exciting innovations such as Levolution, a dynamic environment system which reacts to the player’s actions to ensure no two games will ever be the same. We also see the return of Commander Mode, a battle of wits between two opposing players with a birds-eye view of the battlefield as they provide critical intelligence and powerful assets to their troops below. BAsicallly a super modernised game of chess. Super Chess…that’s actually a pretty good idea. Brb patenting Super Chess.
OK back, where were we? Oh yes, Battlefield 4’s multiplayer will also feature epic 64-player battle royales running at a smooth, Barry White-esque 60 frames-per-second on Xbox One, the PlayStation 4 and PC.
Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available for Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 at launch.
Looking forward to Battlefield 4? Feeling the need to kit yourself out in custom Battlefield 4 Razer gear? Let us know in the comments below.