Japanese magazine Famitsu is running an article on Grand Theft Auto V in their latest issue.
Thanks to the dedicated minds over at GTAForums.com the new details have been translated and extrapolated.
- Variety in walk animations, especially between the three main characters. No longer will it seem weird when more than one character walk beside each other.
- Better animation, even though it wasn’t particularly bad to begin with. Any improvement is a good one though.
- You can give Chop, Franklin’s dog, accessories such as collars. He may also become lost.
- More than 15 different animals can be hunted. Now if only we knew the reason why you would want to.
- At least one dedicated underwater mission. Bad news for those who hate open water in games.
Grand Theft Auto V will also be out in Japan October 10th on PS3 and Xbox 360, more than a few weeks after EU and NA on Septermber 17th.
What do you think? Are you hoovering up all possible details about Grant Theft Auto V? Let us know what you think in the comments.