The Walking Dead was a masterclass in how to make players care for the characters. Offering a five episode, consistently heartbreaking tale following Lee and his not-so-merry band of survivors, the 400 Days DLC episode has a lot to live up to.
Good thing then that the DLC is coming out this week.
IGN has confirmed that the 400 Days episode will be out:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
The episode will follow five characters and their experiences as the world crashes down around them. It will act as a “transitional episode” between season 1 and season 2.
400 Days will cost $4.99 with a European price to be confirmed, but will be free to those who purchased Walking Dead Season One through the Telltale Online Store.
Telltale Games have released an FAQ on their site to answer any questions you may have about the DLC.
Here is the E3 trailer in case some of you missed it:
What do you think? Are you looking forward to 400 Days? Did Season One make you cry? Let us know in the comments.