Defiance is all set to get a new patch this week which fixes “a little bit of everything”, from general issues to missions and the maps. Have a look at what the patch is set to contain:
– Improved server and client stability (hopefully preventing any bugs or crashes you have at the start of the game)
– All main missions will be replayable after completing the last mission
– The extraction timer has been increased from 30 seconds to 90 seconds
– Objects have been optimised to minimise pop-up and improve overall performance
– Area voice chat has been improved and is now turned off by default
– Voice and text chat channels can now be muted independently
– Text chat now displays for longer and no longer hides while sprinting or boosting.
– Misssions have been cleaned up and bugs have been fixed for all missions and side missions.
– Bugs have been fixed with your characters so your player will no longer turn inside out. Their hair should also no longer glitch.
CO-OP AND SOLO MAPS:
– A polish to the maps and a quick bug fix has been applied.
Enjoying Defiance as it is, or is the patch sorely needed? Let us know your opinion in the comments.