Treyarch have released a new patch for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Weighing at 32MB, it adds several features to the game including support for live streaming to all public matches, and addresses several issues including balance adjustments. Have a look at the list below for what you will get with the new patch:
New Features and Feature Improvements:
– Added support for Live streaming in all Public Match Playlists.
– Added league best from Season 1 to Player Card.
– If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The league best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
– Added a Cumilative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to the player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
– Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (Combat Summary and Medals).
– Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
– Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
– Added a “Go To Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
– Matchmaking modifier to never turn games outside of the player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Properties is set to Any.
– Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down the sight.
– Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
– Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
– Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
– Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
– Removed the ability to made dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
– Corrected mode description messages displaying on Youtube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.
– Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
– Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.
– Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
– Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking the line of sight.
– Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
– Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
– Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
– Manual sorting on League Teams removed as results are now returned correctly.
– Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
– Addressed multiple UI issues
– Players can no longer earn credits towars a Prestige Equipment challenge through ‘friendly’ flashbangs, concussions and shock charges.
– Fixed Select Fire Weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
– Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, earning XP.
– Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.
– Score and Points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
– Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
– Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.
– Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
– Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
– Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.
– Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
– A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
– Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
Gameplay Balancing – Score Streaks:
– Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
– Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
– AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
– Warthog: reduced missile delay.
– Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
– Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.
Gameplay Balancing – Perks:
– Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.
Gameplay Balancing – Equipment:
– Trophy System: increased range.
Gameplay Balancing – SMGs:
– All + Silencers have reduced range.
Gameplay Balancing – Assault Rifles:
– All have reduced idle sway.
– M27 has a reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges and an increased 4-hit kill range.
– Type25: Reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges and slightly reduced maximum hip-fire spread.
– SCAR: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
– SIG556: penetration increased from medium to large, increased maximum number of bullets to kill at long distance and reduced burst delay.
– MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.
– SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
– FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
– FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
Gameplay Balancing – LMGs:
– All: ADS in and out time reduced.
Gameplay Balancing – Shotguns:
– SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.
Gameplay Balancing – Pistols:
– Executioner: increased medium range damage.
The latest CoD game was released November 2012 and you should be able to get the update from now.