Worms 2: Armageddon Available on the Amazon Appstore
Following the successful launch of Worms 2: Armageddon on the Google Play store, Team17 Digital Limited is excited to announce that Worms 2: Armageddon is now available for download for Android and Kindle Fire HD via the Amazon Appstore for £2.99/€3.99/$4.99.
Worms 2: Armageddon is also due to be released soon on the Samsung Apps store and also for the NOOK.
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is due to arrive on Android with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions.
Worms 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players.
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing their names, hat, skin, speechbank, gravestone, fort and victory dance
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
So what do you think of the Worms invading more app stores? Are the making a comeback? Let us know what you think down below in the comments.