Survive Palanai with BradyGames’ Official Dead Island Riptide Strategy Guide
BradyGames, masters of the official strategy guide, today announced that April 26th will see the launch of its Official Strategy Guide to Dead Island Riptide, the latest and hugely anticipated game in the Dead Island franchise from publisher Deep Silver.
Developed in conjunction with Deep Silverand spread across 256 lavishly designed pages, the official Dead Island Riptide guide leads you through the nightmarish fight for survival. A complete campaign walkthrough takes you through your seemingly unending battle and has extensive detail on every mission and each enemy encounter. You’ll be using all weapons to their maximum potential, finding secret areas, hidden collectibles and dominating all boss fights.
Packed with incredible artwork and highly detailed maps showing you all of the infected island,
the official Dead Island Riptide guide will launch as an exhaustive Signature Series edition with an RRP of £12.99.
Within the guide, gamers can expect to find:
• The continued story of the survivors with objective-based strategy for each mission and detailed boss fights
• New character coverage including level skills and the new weapon proficiency system
• Comprehensive maps revealing secret areas, hidden collectibles, and Dead Zones
• In-depth coverage of every craftable weapon, new vehicles, and infected monstrosity
• The multiplayer chapter that has been updated and expanded to cover the existing multiplayer and the new hub defence mode
Dead Island Riptide will be released on April 23, 2013 in the USA and Canada and on April 26, 2013 in the rest of the world for the PS3, Xbox and PC.
Are you looking forward to going against the zombie horde yet again? Do you need a guide to help you out? Let us know about your impressions down in the comments.