UK based mobile game studio Kwalee are proud to announce the release of their latest iOS game, Flip the Cats. Whatever it may sound like to you it is a turn-based strategy board game available from today. You can check out the official release trailer below.
Flip the Cats combines cute cats with strategic gameplay, and boasts a whole host of features:
- 47 achievements badges to unlock and share on Facebook adding more to the overall gaming experience as players compete to display their successes. These include Kwalee Killer: beat a member of the Kwalee staff and Top Cat: Become #1 World Ranked on the leaderboard.
- Cats Eyes upgrade is available from the new in-game shop allowing the player to see their opponents next possible move, making it easier to think ahead and plan their winning strategy.
- Pro Board upgrade is also available featuring black and white cats and a green base. No player assistance is given for either player in a Pro match for the ultimate challenge.
- Full localisation of the game to 13 languages to further enhance the international success of this game: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Greek, Portuguese and English
- Greatly enhanced social features with better leaderboards featuring a points system and detailed opponent gameplay information, including their badges and achievements.
It combines an adorable art style with addictive and social gameplay to create a pretty cool looking game, and even better it's free! You can download it for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from the iTunes App Store today. Make sure to check out the concept art below if you're still undecided.
What do you think of Flip the Cats? Let us know in the comments.