Gearbox Software have rolled out a series of 'hot fixes' for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Check out the details below:
- Adjusted Mechromancer's Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin's "Slayer of Terramorphus" class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage: Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage: Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete's Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage: Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
A hot fix is automatically applied at the 'Press Start' screen according to Gearbox Software while the game is connected to the internet. To ensure you have received the fixes, make sure your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 boots up.