Jeremy McGrath, along with veteran games development studio 2XL and Reverb Publishing, are proud to announce that Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad is now available to download on the European Playstation Network for £8.89.
The game is currently also available for Xbox Live Arcade, and is based on seven-time AMA Supercross champion Jeremy McGraths latest passion: four-wheeled offroad truck racing. Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad features:
- Players can race four-wheeled, 800 horsepower offroad trucks with tons of customisation options, as well as five vehicle classes including Rally Cars, Pro Buggies and Pro Lite Trucks.
- Six Race Tracks including the snowy hills of the Netherlands and a tour of the richest biological reservoir within the Amazon Rainforest (talk about exotic!)
- Eight-player online multiplayer boasts dynamic interactions between all competing vehicles so players can see and feel the impact of mid-race collisions.
- Real-time online statistic tracking and leaderboards
- Career Mode: Players take the role of superstar Jeremy McGrath in his bid for the Pro2 championship within the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series.
What makes this game even better is that a percentage of sales of Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad will be donated to BeTheMatch.org, a charity that helps people with life-threatening blood cancers. Again you can grab this game yourself for 800 Microsoft Points or £8.86 on the Playstation Network. You can have a look at more game information on the official site.
It looks like a pretty good game and part of the proceeds go towards a good cause. Sound like something that interests you? Let us know in the comments below.