Anomaly Korea Comes to Android and iOS devices.
11 bit studios announced today that Anomaly Korea, the sequel to Anomaly Warzone Earth is now available for iOS and Android devices via the iTunes App Store and Google Play. A partnership of 11 bit studios and Chillingo published the iOS version, while 11 bit published the Android version.
In Anomaly Korea, players take command of a squad of Earth’s defenders and use the tactical touch gameplay to run them through a gauntlet of deadly alien foes. While new weapons and new gameplay modes provide new ways to combat the alien scum, there are also new enemies and new challenges lying in wait for veteran and new commanders.
Anomaly Korea features:
- A sequel to the award-winning “Anomaly Warzone Earth”
- Think tactically across 12 new missions
- Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
- Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
- Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
- Graphics optimized for today’s most powerful Android and iOS devices
Still not sure? Take a look at the trailer.